The Results We Achieved
- Traffic increased by 4%.
- Conversions increased by 25%.
- Revenue increased by 10%.
- CPA was reduced by 15%.
The key problem:
Aphrodite came to us with the aim of increasing the profitability of their existing Google AdWords account, through increasing sales but also reducing the CPAs. Their account had been managed by a previous agency but CPAs were too high and unprofitable, therefore we were tasked with introducing more profitable keywords, while also improving the performance of the existing campaigns too.
Want to apply?
If you’d like to apply drop us a message with a cover letter and your CV.
Who is the client?
Aphrodite was formed back in 1994 by Andrew and Duncan McKenzie. They are a dynamic and forward-thinking menswear retailer, championing new and innovative brands. Their fashion store is based in the North East of England.
Core objectives of the campaign
- Increase profitability of existing AdWords account.
- Improve sales.
- Reduce CPA.
Our approach to the objective:
- Review of existing account performance.
- Product research into brands stocked to identify opportunity.
- Identification of exit points within the purchase funnel
- Development and optimisation of shopping campaigns.
- Creation and optimisation of search campaigns.
- Catered account to seasonality influences.
- RDSA campaign to identify untouched opportunity.