The Results We Achieved
- Delivered 27.43% more organic users than the previous year – +6% on target.
- Increased goal completions by 52% YoY.
The key problem:
Following a period of organic growth, IAS Medical needed to transform their website experience for mobile to sustain their high performance.
Want to apply?
If you’d like to apply drop us a message with a cover letter and your CV.
Who is the client?
IAS Medical is a long-established air ambulance company providing a state-of-the-art national and international air ambulance patient repatriation service. They operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year providing a fully approved and professional door to door medical transport service. They also provide air ambulance services to the NHS, BUPA, British Government and many more leading health institutions and companies around the world.
Core objectives of the campaign
- Increase organic traffic by 21%
- Retain visibility following the mobile migration
Our approach to the objective:
- Transform the website experience for mobile
- Continue to target location-specific search queries
- Support website migration from desktop-only to mobile-first
- Expand location-based content hub to target users search for air ambulance from their location
- Use content to target the three customer segments: injuries abroad, cancer patients and other long-term illnesses.