The Results We Achieved
- In-Market for Dress Shoes CPCs were 13% less than the campaign average
- 4% increase in conversion rate compared to campaign average
- 6% increase in ROI compared to campaign average
- 17% increase in CTR over other audiences in the same campaign
The key problem:
As a high-end, well-known brand on the British high street, L.K.Bennett is best known for their classic style court shoes and have a loyal customer following. However, the client wanted to attract new customers who may not be familiar with the L.K.Bennett brand, or otherwise not shopped with the brand previously.
Want to apply?
If you’d like to apply drop us a message with a cover letter and your CV.
Who is the client?
L.K.Bennett is a well-known luxury women’s fashion brand, operating on high street and online stores and concessions across the country.
Offering a wide range of sophisticated trends, L.K.Bennett’s target audience are typically women from their late thirties onwards, professional and career-focused with disposable income and an interest in high-end clothing and accessories.
Our approach to the objective:
- Identify those in market for high end shoes
- Use high intent targeting to Increase awareness and traffic for users actively looking for products similar to those at LK Bennett
- Research appropriate In-Market for Search Ads
- Apply In-Market for Dress Shoes to Non-Brand Shoes Shopping campaign
- Monitor traffic for first 30 days to In-Market Audience with 0% bid adjustment
- Gradually increase bid adjustment if key metrics are reporting good performance