The Results We Achieved
- Overall ROI from the Facebook campaigns was 358%
- Average order value was 20% higher than AdWords over the same period
- 44% of revenue generated came from the new customer campaign
- Facebook likes for the N.Peal page increased by 26% over this period
- Not only did the Facebook campaigns generate direct revenue, the dynamic display campaign was extremely effective in generating assisted revenue. Revenue generated on the same day as a customer viewing an ad was 423% higher than the direct revenue figure
The key problem:
N.Peal was entering a peak quarter in the run up to Christmas. Traditionally, the brand runs search ads on Google year-round but, to maximise revenue during this period, there was an opportunity to add paid social into their marketing mix.
Want to apply?
If you’d like to apply drop us a message with a cover letter and your CV.
Who is the client?
N.Peal is a luxury cashmere knitwear and accessories specialist founded in London by Nat Peal in 1936. N.Peal has five stores in London, including a flagship store in the Burlington Arcade, and has recently opened a store in New York. N.Peal prides itself on using only the finest Mongolian cashmere to create elegant and modern styles.
Core objectives of the campaign
- Maximise revenue during this key trading period
- Introduce the brand to new customers
Our approach to the objective:
- Target website users who were highly engaged, but didn’t convert
- Using current customer insights to target a highly relevant new audience
- Dynamic display remarketing campaign targeting basket abandoners from the last 14 days
- Splitting the product catalogue into smaller subgroups to increase ad relevance
- Image campaigns targeting ‘lookalike’ audience built from current customers
- New customer campaigns split into male, female & generic targeting