The Results We Achieved
- 62% increase in organic traffic YoY
- 37% above organic revenue projections
- 55% increase in organic traffic to the Christmas category YoY
The key problem:
We worked alongside Virginia Hayward in 2016 on a Christmas campaign, which resulted in a significant increase in both organic traffic and revenue. In 2017, we were tasked with maintaining the growth at Christmas, whilst raising organic visibility and revenue for corporate hampers.
Want to apply?
If you’d like to apply drop us a message with a cover letter and your CV.
Who is the client?
Virginia Hayward, a wholly family-owned business, has grown from a cottage enterprise to becoming a leader in the luxury wine and food hamper industry. For over 30 years, they have been supplying and building hampers for some of the most prestigious companies in the UK.
Our approach to the objective:
- Target users looking for corporate hampers
- Target users looking for Christmas hampers
- Development of corporate topical hub by re-structuring and re-optimising the main corporate landing page, and developing wholesale, branded and corporate Christmas pages
- Expanding of Christmas taxonomy by 15+ new sub-categories, and re-optimising high-performing categories from 2016
- Development of Christmas blog schedule to target long-tail queries
- Creative content and link building campaign to build authority and brand awareness